Monday, November 19, 2007

Vijayawada

My Dads friend Lanka picked us up from Joel's on Saturday night and we made the trek from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. We arrived at Lanka's late that night. We woke up in the morning and took a warm shower and enjoyed a big breakfast. Lanka owns a school that is also a home to many orphans in the area, its a very nice place. Lanka had church service that morning at his place and asked us to share something. I was a little nervous thinking I didn't have much to share but once I got up there I felt pretty comforatble. I shared Proverbs 3:3-7 and a little bit about myself. The kids where amazing their worship and hapiness.

After luch I was relaxing on the balcony where we were staying watching the kids play cricket. They saw I was watching and waved me down. I went down and they all surrounded me. After playing name games, and racing a few times they began to play with my camera. They were fascinated with being able to see their pictures on the screen. These kids are cool.

No comments: