Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hyderabad


On Wednesday we took a plane from Goa to Hyderabad. We got connected with a family through some people my dad knows. They are extremely generous and have made us fell more then welcome in their home. We spent a lot of time walking around the neighborhoood and relaxing. We went to the Charminar and the Salar Jung Museum. I like Hyderabad a lot more then Mumbia. Its not quite as crazy. Ben and I made some friends at the grocery store. The employees were all very friendly and curious about America.

Tonight we head out to Vijaywada to visit some more of my dad's friends. We will stay there until Tuesday or Wednesday then plan on coming back to Hyderabad and my dad will head back to the U.S.. Then Ben and I will be on our own. Still not exactly sure what we are going to do. The time already seems to be going fast. So far quite the adventure. I forward to what lies ahead next.

No comments: